- Highly competitive and negotiable salary.
- Social insurance, health insurance, sports and recreational activities, hardware upgrades if needed, etc.
- Flexible working hours for undergraduates.
- Opportunities for growth in the biotechnology industry, opportunities to meet and discuss with world-renowned scientists.
- Open-minded and friendly working environment.
- Chances to dive in the field of RNA sequencing, Single-cell RNA sequencing, etc, an extremely dynamic, fast-moving, and promising field.
- Design and implement computational components for data access and query processing in an Electron project.
- Develop new visualization methods to enable end-users to interpret statistical analysis results.
- Structure and develop coding architecture in large-scale projects.
- Facilitate data sharing/management from internal and open-source based databases.
- Understandings of basic statistics and machine learning.
- Experience in software development.
- Strong data visualization skills using programmatic tools (e.g. d3.js, three.js, c3.js, ...)
- Good communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Aesthetic sense is a plus (but not required).