Transform raw in-house data to insights
Not just creating a gateway to published works, BioTuring Browser is an end-to-end solution for YOUR own single-cell RNA sequencing data.
Quantify transcripts at unparalleled speed using Hera-T. No commands are required.Learn more
Batch effect removal
Retain true biological variances with various batch effect removal methods:
Dimension reduction and clustering
- Perform dimension reduction with t-SNE and UMAP
- Cluster the cells by k-means and graph-based clustering
- Explore novel cell sub-types on an interactive sub-clustering dashboard
Annotation and prediction
- Predict cell types in real time upon selecting any groups of cells. The knowledge base for prediction can be customized to your own definition.
- Explore marker genes and run enrichment analysis
- Track the compositional changes in different treatments, or which treatment enriches different cell types.
- Find differentially expressed genes in any two groups of cells such as two cell types, sub-types, conditions, or any two stages of the disease
Harness the synergy of single-cell multi-omics
Search similar cell populations in the entire database
Look for populations that own similar transcriptional profiles to your selected cells in the entire public database, at the same time study what genes are similarly expressed and enrichment processes.
on a laptop
BioTuring Single-cell Browser is optimized to visualize up to 1.3 million single cells at a time on a standard laptop with interactive t-SNE and UMAP.
Bioturing scRNA-seq software greatly accelerates and enables our research, through easy to use intuitive analytics, visualization and extensive database of curated and pre-processed experiments
BBrowser allows biologists to handle scRNA-seq data without programming knowledge. Intuitive operation. Functions are updated. Public data can be imported. It is very helpful.
The Bioturing Browser with single cell add-on provides one of the simplest interfaces for quickly moving from raw data to cluster analyses with minimal experience. The built-in HeraT alignment processes are remarkably quick and less computationally intensive than other scRNA-seq offerings.
Bioturing Browser is an intuitive and powerful software for exploration and visualization of scRNA-Seq data. Its fast and easy access to the vast amounts of curated datasets is very helpful for our drug discovery research.